SMS NewsUpdated: 07:59
The ground at Naas is Good to Yielding. Rain this evening and tomorrow afternoon. (10mm approx. expected)
Cork Going: Both tracks are Yielding to soft. 14mm rain o/night. Rain throughout the day, clearing in evening. Rain again tmrw.
Down Royal going is Yielding, Good in places. Rain forecast for afternoon. Fresh hurdle ground on Saturday.
|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|31/10/2014||Down Royal||4||11||Shinahwil||pulled muscle||31/10/2014 09:33:32|
|31/10/2014||Down Royal||4||16||Theoystercatcher||Lame||30/10/2014 11:38:02|
|31/10/2014||Dundalk||1||7||Sassy But Classy||Bad Scope||31/10/2014 09:39:24|
Jockeys Emergency Fund
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
THE IRISH TURF CLUB
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- EHSLC Detection Times August 2012
- Barragry 2006: Continuing Education - Doping and drug detection time in horses: new data for therapeutic agents. Irish Vet J 59, 394-398
- P-L Toutain (2010) how to extrapolate a withdrawal time from an EHSLC published detection time: A Monte Carlo simulation appraisal EVJ 42(3)
- Pat Smullen (Rider) Appeal Dundalk – 3 October 2014
- John Levins (Trainer) Dundalk 7 September 2014
- John Patrick Ryan (Trainer) Random Stable Inspection 2 September 2014
- Michael Mulvany (Trainer) Random Stable Inspection 25 September 2014
- Pat Martin (Trainer) Random Stable Inspection 25 September 2014