|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|24/04/2015||Dundalk||6||9||House Limit||Stone Bruise||24/04/2015 11:45:08|
|24/04/2015||Dundalk||6||12||Uncharted Waters||Lame||24/04/2015 16:11:47|
|24/04/2015||Kilbeggan||1||8||Presenting Julio||Lame||24/04/2015 09:50:45|
|24/04/2015||Kilbeggan||4||3||Solunar||Nasal Discharge||24/04/2015 10:25:31|
|24/04/2015||Kilbeggan||4||15||Ballybay Hodson||Distressed||24/04/2015 10:20:54|
|24/04/2015||Kilbeggan||5||1||Bennys Girl||In Season||24/04/2015 12:08:05|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- EHSLC Detection Times August 2012
- Barragry 2006: Continuing Education - Doping and drug detection time in horses: new data for therapeutic agents. Irish Vet J 59, 394-398
- P-L Toutain (2010) how to extrapolate a withdrawal time from an EHSLC published detection time: A Monte Carlo simulation appraisal EVJ 42(3)
- Davy Condon (Rider)
- Don Cashman (Handler) - “Bobbythegangster” - Identity Query
- A.P. Heskin (Rider) Appeal - Leopardstown – 28th February 2015
- William Coleman O’Brien (Trainer) Referral - Random stable inspection, 12 January 2015
- Albert Moriarty (Restricted Trainer) Referral - Random stable inspection, 20 January 2015