|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|25/11/2015||Dundalk||5||2||Carraigin Aonair||Lame||25/11/2015 14:19:18|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- Ann and Alan Potts Partnership (owner) Appeal - Naas, 1st November 2015
- Barry Geraghty (Rider) Appeal Clonmel - 29th October 2015
- A.B. Joyce (Trainer) “Rock On Rosie” Referral Prohibited Substance - Kilbeggan 8th August 2015
- Shane Brian Kelly (Rider) – Banned Substance Leopardstown, 13th August 2015
- John Joseph Murphy (Trainer) Referral Random Stable Inspection - 15th September 2015