SMS NewsUpdated: 07:46
The ground at Clonmel is now soft (hurdle and chase) following 11mm rain since declaration time. Dry at present and remaining dry today.
Punchestown is now yielding following 4mm rain overnight. Dry 2day with showers overnight & 2moro. Mainly dry Sat and Sun.
The ground at Tramore is currently yielding.
The ground at Cork is now soft following 5mm of rain overnight. Fresh ground on both tracks. Forecast dry today with rain tonight.
|08/12/2016||Clonmel||2||14||Olympic Queen||Change in Going||08/12/2016 10:29:33|
|08/12/2016||Clonmel||7||5||Cresus De Grissay (FR)||Stone Bruise||08/12/2016 10:27:08|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
NORMAL OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- John J. Hanlon (Trainer) Diamond Dame Referral Prohibited Substance – Listowel, 11th September 2016
- Danny Grant (Rider) – Banned Substance Cork 2nd August & Killarney 17th August 2016
- Danny Grant (Rider) - Banned Substance Killarney - 17th August 2016
- Kevin Sexton (Rider) – Banned Substance Galway, 26th July 2016
- Donnacha O’Brien (Rider) Appeal Dundalk – 7th October 2016