SMS NewsUpdated: 08:16
The ground at Navan is now good to firm. 4cast dry and bright today.
The ground at Galway remains soft (Flat) and yielding (NH). 2mm rain overnight. 4cast dry today.
|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|05/09/2015||Navan||3||12||Red All Star||Change in Going||05/09/2015 10:23:24|
|05/09/2015||Navan||5||10||Strandfield Lady||Lame||05/09/2015 11:33:32|
|05/09/2015||Navan||6||23||Lexi's Red Devil||Change in Going||05/09/2015 10:23:24|
|05/09/2015||Navan||7||4||No Cash Flow||Stone Bruise||05/09/2015 10:14:01|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- David Wachman, Trainer / W.J. Lee, Rider Referrals - Galway, 1 August 2015
- Ross Coakley (Rider) Appeal Galway – 1 August 2015
- Eoin Doyle (Trainer) Referral, Tramore 30 May 2015
- Ms. J.M. Mangan (Qualified Rider) Referral, Tipperary 7 August 2015
- Donnacha O’Brien (Rider) Appeal Galway, 28 July 2015