SMS NewsUpdated: 07:12
Downpatrick yielding, yielding to soft in places. Dry forecast over the next three days.
Naas soft to heavy, heavy in places. Dry and bright forecast over the next three days.
Thurles soft (hurdle and bumper) and yielding to soft (chase). 4cast dry and mild today and tomorrow.
|24/03/2017||Dundalk||3||14||Brave Display||Stone Bruise||24/03/2017 09:46:13|
|24/03/2017||Dundalk||4||2||Grey Danube||Stone Bruise||24/03/2017 11:03:54|
|24/03/2017||Dundalk||7||3||The Dancing Lord (GB)||Lame||24/03/2017 13:05:10|
|24/03/2017||Dundalk||7||8||Purple Party||Stone Bruise||24/03/2017 09:46:13|
Data sharing between the Racing Regulatory Body and HRI
Notice is hereby given that under section 16(6) of the Horse Racing Ireland Act 2016, the Racing Regulatory Body may provide data (including personal data) held by the Racing Regulatory Body for the purposes of a provision referred to in section 16(1) of the Horse Racing Ireland Act 2016 to HRI to the extent that it is necessary for HRI in order to carry out its functions.
The data provided will relate to the following classes of licensees:
· All classes of trainers, jockeys, jockeys' valets, jockeys' agents and stablestaff
Under section 16(9) of the above Act, a person may, within 14 days of this notice, by notice in writing to the Racing Regulatory Body, object to the transfer of personal data from the Racing Regulatory Body to HRI and such data as is specified in the notice shall not be transferred.
Dated 3 January 2016
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- US Navy Seal (USA) / J.R. Finn (Restricted Trainer) Prohibited Substance-Dundalk, 9th November 2016
- J.R. Finn (Restricted Trainer) Referral - Dundalk, 10th February 2017
- Luke Comer (Trainer) – Stable Inspections 11th & 24th January 2017
- Ms. Sharon Dunphy (Restricted Trainer) Appeal – Ballinrobe 22nd July 2013
- Miss Ellmarie Holden (Restricted Trainer)/Rachael Blackmore (Rider)/ Look Closer Appeals – Fairyhous