SMS NewsUpdated: 07:42
The ground at Killarney remains good on both tracks (no overnight rain). Both tracks watered overnight.
The ground at the Curragh remains good (Straight course) and good to firm (Round course) following 0.7mm rain overnight. 4cast dry 2day.
|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|22/08/2014||Kilbeggan||5||10||The Three Colleens||Stiff||22/08/2014 13:13:48|
Jockeys Emergency Fund
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
THE IRISH TURF CLUB
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- EHSLC Detection Times August 2012
- Barragry 2006: Continuing Education - Doping and drug detection time in horses: new data for therapeutic agents. Irish Vet J 59, 394-398
- P-L Toutain (2010) how to extrapolate a withdrawal time from an EHSLC published detection time: A Monte Carlo simulation appraisal EVJ 42(3)
- Brian O’Connell (Rider) Appeal – Downpatrick 10 August 2014
- Martin Cullinane (Trainer) - Random Stable Inspection 24 July 2014
- Ronald O’Leary (Trainer) – Random Stable Inspection 10 July 2014
- James M. Barrett (Trainer) - Random Stable Inspection 25 June 2014
- Joanna Morgan (Trainer) - Random Stable Inspection 28 May 2014