|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|29/04/2016||Punchestown||3||10||Perfect Woman||Coughing||29/04/2016 10:15:38|
|29/04/2016||Punchestown||3||15||Give Me A Break||In Season||29/04/2016 12:48:41|
|29/04/2016||Punchestown||6||3||Beyond The Obvious||Coughing||29/04/2016 09:43:41|
|29/04/2016||Punchestown||8||5||Gonebeyondrecall||Change in Going||29/04/2016 11:03:48|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
NORMAL OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- H.D. Dunne, Rider, Appeal - Laois Point to Point 17th April, 2016.
- B.J. Geraghty (rider), A.J. Martin (trainer), J.P. McManus (owner) Appeals Limerick – 3rd April 2016
- Turf Club Announce Appeal Date for Limerick Suspensions
- B.J. Browne (Qualified Rider) Appeal Fairyhouse - 28th March 2016
- T.P. Madden (Rider) Appeal Dundalk - 1st April 2016