SMS NewsUpdated: 08:17
Sligo good to yielding. 4cast risk of showers today, rain tomorrow.
The ground at Wexford is currently good to firm. 4cast generally dry today, rain tomorrow.
The ground at Tipperary remains good to yielding (4mm rain since Friday morning). 4cast dry today, rain tomorrow.
Bellewstown ground now good (Flat) and good, good to firm in places (Hurdle). Rain forecast and watering now on hold.
The ground at Fairyhouse is now good. Rain forecast.
No Non-Runners at present.
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
NORMAL OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- D.E. Mullins (Rider) Appeal Ballinrobe – 30th May 2016
- Dr. Lynn Hillyer to take over as Chief Veterinary Officer/Head of Anti-Doping
- Mr. John Beamish - “Cloneen Ace” - Identity Query
- Mr. Adrian P. Keatley - “Flemens Cross” - Identity Query
- Mr. E.M. O’Sullivan, Qualified Rider, Appeal - United Hunt (F) Bartlemy, 15th May, 2016.