SMS NewsUpdated: 07:19
Bellewstown good to firm (watered overnight, will water again prior to racing on Saturday). 4cast dry today, showers likely over weekend
The ground at Wexford remains good to firm, good in places (watering continues this morning). 4cast dry today.
Limerick good to firm, good in places (watering continues). Rain forecast.
The ground at Fairyhouse is currently good to firm, firm in places (watering).
|DATE||TRACK||RACE NO||HORSE NO||HORSE NAME||EXCUSE||LOGGED|
|02/07/2015||Bellewstown||4||2||Brog Deas Nua (USA)||Sore Shins||02/07/2015 11:42:16|
|02/07/2015||Tipperary||6||5||Greanta||In Season||02/07/2015 12:19:03|
|02/07/2015||Tipperary||6||18||Dram Girl (USA)||In Season||02/07/2015 10:08:56|
|02/07/2015||Tipperary||7||1||Massini's Trap||Declared in Error||02/07/2015 15:19:51|
|02/07/2015||Tipperary||7||6||Bog War||Coughing||02/07/2015 15:13:54|
Jockeys Emergency Fund.
The Jockeys Emergency Fund was set up on the 1st January 1998, to provide benefit and assistance for riders who suffer paralysis as a result of an injury sustained while taking part in a racing/horse related activity. Contributions to this fund come from Owners, a portion of the fees for Jockeys Licences, Qualified Riders (Amateur) Licences and from voluntary donations.
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 5.00pm
The Turf Club (and INHSC) is the Regulatory Body for horseracing in Ireland; the organisation that for over 200 years has been responsible for the integrity and the reputation of Irish racing both in Ireland and internationally.
Founded in 1790 The Turf Club incorporates the Irish National Hunt Steeplechase Committee (INHSC) and is thus responsible for both flat and national hunt racing in Ireland. Through the INHSC the Turf Club is also responsible for Point to Point racing. Since its foundation it has always been an All Ireland body.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- Concepts of Horse Welfare Lecture
- EHSLC Detection Times August 2012
- Barragry 2006: Continuing Education - Doping and drug detection time in horses: new data for therapeutic agents. Irish Vet J 59, 394-398
- P-L Toutain (2010) how to extrapolate a withdrawal time from an EHSLC published detection time: A Monte Carlo simulation appraisal EVJ 42(3)
- Mr. Andrew Lee - “Shadow Blue” - Identity Query
- Kevin Manning (Rider) Appeal Roscommon - 8 June 2015
- Rory Cleary (Rider) Appeal - Navan, 17 May 2015
- Michael Hussey (Rider) Appeal, Curragh - 4 May 2015
- David M. Christie, “The Hard Hat” Prohibited Substance, Westmeath (F) Point to Point, 5th Apr, 2015.