This section is intended to provide the latest "Going Reports" for upcoming Point To Point Fixtures as and when we have the information and the inspection has been carried out.
Below is a list of upcoming fixtures and the relevant Going Reports:
Louth (F) at Tattersalls Fri. 24th & Sat. 25th May 2013 - Going: Good to Firm, Firm in places - watering last 600 metres and continuing to top of straight. Watering to maintain. Cross Country Course - Firm, Good to Firm in places, light grass cover.
North Kerry (H) Ballybunion Sat. 25th May 2013 - Going: Good, Yielding in places.
Carbery (F) Clonakilty Sun. 26th May 2013 - Going: Firm, Watering will take place.
- Withdrawal Times
- The Science Behind This Work
- How Detection Times Are Agreed
- EHSLC Detection Times August 2012
- Barragry 2006: Continuing Education - Doping and drug detection time in horses: new data for therapeutic agents. Irish Vet J 59, 394-398
- P-L Toutain (2010) how to extrapolate a withdrawal time from an EHSLC published detection time: A Monte Carlo simulation appraisal EVJ 42(3)